About Leventis Financial
Christopher “Chris” Leventis specializes in forensic accounting, litigation support, and business valuation. He has worked with individuals and attorneys in over 70 legal matters and has performed more than 40 business valuations.
Chris was recognized as a rising star in these fields by the National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts and Consultants Training Institute by being selected to their 2019 40 Under 40 class.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Management Accountant (CMA)
- Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA)
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
- Furman University Class of 2013
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- University of South Carolina Class of 2016
- Masters of Accountancy
Professional & Civic Activities
- Advisory Board Member – McNair Institute for Entrepreneurism and Free Enterprise
- Treasurer and Board Member – Palmetto Foundation for Prevention and Recovery
- Avid sports fan, particularly the South Carolina Gamecocks, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, and Los Angeles Lakers
- Enjoys traveling, music, grilling, and working in the yard